The office of finance is the natural hub for the adoption and management of technology that can help change the tide of decreasing worker output.
Empowering financial services firms to reach beyond the limitations of quickbooks.
NetSuite believes in the power of an integrated suite of functionality that spans the whole of the business, linking both the back and front offices together.
Smart Drive integrates with the company’s mobile app for automatic mileage reimbursement.
Helping small business clients set up the right structure:
- How to manage wealth after death in light of President Trump’s proposed reforms.
- Juicy deductions that come with owning a car and a smart portfolio trick to consider during this year’s monster bull market.
- Last-minute tax strategies before Dec. 31.
- Overview of prevalent tax scams.
- Highlights from tax bloggers.
- Improved client service and collaboration via technology.
- Clients expectations from tax professionals and partners.
- What advisers need to know about employing caregivers due to legislative and regulatory changes, according to experts.
In the face of fierce competition, regulatory reform and evolving customer needs, financial services firms are under increased pressure to adapt to the rapidly changing business landscape and improve visibility and compliance while controlling costs.
Don’t let siloed applications hinder your business. Financial services companies are adopting a suite approach to software.
READ MORE »
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) published a new version of the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.
Post on Quora by @jeffreybtravis:
Building relationships with automation solution providers can help grow revenue and better serve clients